The Coastal Carolina Artists & Crafters Guild Inc will promote arts and crafts in Onslow County, and its surrounding areas. The CCAC Guild will accomplish this through education, social functions and events where artists are given a platform to exchange ideas, show their work, and market their craft.
Business Networking with Artists and Crafters (FREE)
Next session is Tuesday February 24th, 2015 from 6:30pm until 9pm.
Doors are open to the public and seminar is FREE to attend. Business Networking with Artists and Crafters is held the last Tuesday of Each Month at the Small Business Center at Coastal Carolina Community College in the Melton Skills Center. We begin with light refreshments at 6:30 pm and take the opportunity to visit with other artisans.
At the Monthly networking sessions participants will receive a Guild Newsletter and List of Area Events, Network with Artisans & Crafters, distribute your business cards, featured Presentations and Guest Speaker. Learn best practices and share secrets of success for effectively operating their arts and crafts business. Topics for each monthly session are carefully selected to enable participants to gain knowledge and experience. The unique monthly topic will center on one or more of the following: discussion of trends in marketing and showcasing art and craft products; best practices for networking; increasing sales; pricing products; exhibiting in art and craft shows and festivals; and website marketing.
This year's session dates are: 3/24, 4/28, 5/26, 6/30, 7/28, 8/25, 9/29, 10/27, 11/17 and 12/15.
Art Block- Saturday, April 18th from 10:00am to 4:00pm
You are invited to participate in Art Block hosted by Council for the Arts. This event is on Saturday, April 18th from 10:00am to 4:00pm. This is an outside event on the Arts Council block, 826 New Bridge Street Jacksonville, located across from Jacksonville City Hall and Freedom Fountain. Arts & Craft vendor fee is $50.00 for a 10x10 booth space.
Download the application here!
Donate items to CCACG!
The guild is currently looking for the following materials for their members and Art Camp children to make into art. Feel free to drop off any items at the monthly Networking Seminar at the college!
Please bring supplies to the next Business Networking session OR drop off at 30-Minute Muffler (next to the Daily News) on Bell Fork Rd.
- ~White Christmas Lights
- ~Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- ~Glow Sticks
- ~Ribbon- any color, any size
- ~Gallon Plastuc Jugs
- ~Wine Bottles
- ~Acrylic Paints- all colors, all types (metallic, pearl, etc)
- ~Used Ink Cartidges
- ~Felt- especially Burgundy and Brown
- ~Burlap Ribbon
- ~Metal Bells
- ~Boxes- round, square, rectangle
- ~Basket Reed
- ~Brown Cording
- ~DMC Floss- all colors, especially black, white, brown, burgundy, hunter green, flesh, grey, mustard
- ~Glue Sticks
- ~Yarn- all colors, especially white, burgundy and hunter green
- ~Googly Eyes
- ~Pom Poms
- ~Scrapbooking Paper- especially christmas themed, burgundy, hunter green, black, Silver
- ~MATT BOARD large to med size stay within the color theme. Many to create the town and train under the tree
- ~Fabric- all colors and prints, especially white
- ~Cross Stitch Needles- long and short
- ~Cross Stitch Fabric- especially 10’x10’ 32 count. Approx. 20 pieces( white)
- ~Plastic Canvas Grid- especially 7 mesh
- ~Dowels- especially ¼”